What We Do?
- We can help you stay injury free
- We can improve your running technique
- We can increase your speed whatever you sport
At the heart of what we do is functional movement. The ability of the body to move efficiently is central to being able to perform at your best and stay injury free. Running is a skill and most people have not been taught how to run. Through our unique coaching methodology we have developed the ability to help individuals of all levels and from all sports.
Based on your objectives and what you are trying to achieve, we use our coaching methodology, step-by-step coaching, guidance and motivation (and your hard work!) to help you achieve your goals. Another key function of The Running School is helping people get back to full fitness after injury or surgery.
The Three Steps:
For more information on how we can help you, click on one of the links on the right of this page
The Running School - What we do
DMS - What is it?
For This Season
At Our Two Flagship Centres
- Special Offer Biomechanical Analysis for £75
- 7 for 6 Technique Sessions for Adults £280
- 7 for 6 Running School for Kids £225
Offers may vary for other locations. Please click your preferred location below to find out more.